The Discharge 1-2-3 Composer?? Professional Edition??
The Discharge 1-2-3 Composer?? for Allscripts AED is a super simple, fast and sophisticated discharge instruction software that is remarkably easy to use.?? It has the following features:
- Intelligent Search & Browse: Search instructions without knowing the exact term you need
- Easy Point & Click Customization: Create patient-specific documents with extraordinary ease
- Select in English for Foreign Languages: Create customized foreign language documents without having to know the language
- Physician-Specific Memory: Save repeated instructions on frequent diagnosis and discharge patients in as little as three clicks
- Bilingual Documents:Print multilingual documents for maximum clarity for non-English speaking patients
- Automated Medication Reconciliation: Pull patient???s home meds into system and reconcile in seconds
- Create Custom Instructions for Your Organization: Easily add your own custom instructions to the content library
- Multiple Languages Available: English & Spanish standard. Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese and French language pack, add-ons optional
Foreign Language Modules
Break down barriers to communication by adding foreign language modules to the Discharge 1-2-3 Composer?? software that’s integrated into your Allscripts ED system.
- Somali (summer 2013)
The patent-pending technology for??Discharge 1-2-3???? makes it possible to create customized bi-lingual discharge instructions with foreign language printed side-by-side and point-for-point with English translations.
- Extensive library of over 2,000 ED-specific titles is available in each of our languages.
- All foreign language content is translated to read at the 5th grade level by native-speaking specialists.
- Content is updated semi-annually or mors often if desired.
- All content is ICD-1- ready.
|Spanish||Chest Pain Spanish|
|Chinese||Chest Pain Chinese|
|French||Chest Pain French|
|Vietnamese||Chest Pain Vietnamese|
|Russian||Chest Pain Russian|
|Somali||Chest Pain Somali|
Contact Hugh Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org??or 847-805-6943 to learn more and to obtain access to Allscripts DC Xperience which contains the Discharge 1-2-3?? password-protected??library of resource materials.