Callibra, Inc dba Discharge 1-2-3 is a software company serving the Healthcare information Technology space. We develop unique software technologies and approaches to creating superior, patient-specific, evidence-based documents and solutions for discharge instructions and patient education for hospitals across the country and internationally.
Callibra won the Chicago Innovation Award in 2011 for its innovative multilingual technology. Our sophisticated yet simple solutions help boost the efficiency and effectiveness of more than 20 million medical discharges each year. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Discharge 1-2-3™ launched its first product in 2002. Our powerful yet easy to use technologies have been embraced by prestigious teaching and research hospitals, multi-specialty and university medical centers, private and rural hospitals. In business-to-business relationships we are partners with leading EMR and Healthcare IT Solution companies.
Ready to take on a new challenge? Willing to embrace an exciting growth opportunity? Able to pave inroads and create new market space? If so, read on, we’re interested in hearing from you!
This is an inside sales position with campaign management and significant telephone work.
The Sales Executive – Campaign Management Lead will research, identify, qualify and assist with sales of new clinical discharge instruction content and software to include, but not limited to, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC’s), Hospitals, Emergency Departments, and other care settings. This will be accomplished by calling, prospecting, analyzing, utilizing marketing campaigns and other efforts to the target market.
The Sales Executive – Campaign Management Lead is the main sales contact and coordinates all activities from introductory calls to marketing campaigns to contract execution.
The ideal candidate should possess the following Qualifications/Skills:
- Proven track record of success in medical software sales or EMR Sales
- Determined, persistent, fast learner with passion for sales
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Long Sales Cycle Planning
- B2B phone sales experience
- Knowledge and proficiency of Salesforce; including Campaign Management
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Persistent professional selling skills
- Ability to work under pressure of quota
- Professional selling methodologies (Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, etc.)
- Manage and overcome prospect objections and nurture Leads to closure
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- 2-4 years successful inside B to B sales in medical software or related field with long sales cycle
- Diligent in maintaining data hygiene in Salesforce
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and close sales Leads and Opportunities with company provided leads and through prospecting, lead management, pipeline forecasting, professional phone selling tactics, account strategy, and planning.
- Drive new business sales through web-based presentations to manage Leads/Opportunities
- Increase pipeline through telephone demand generation and targeted campaigns to net new accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industry, products, and competitors to leverage in sales cycle