Foreign Language Modules
Break down barriers to communication with multilingual discharge instructions and patient education content from Discharge 1-2-3® Evidence-based content libraries now available in:
- Discharge instructions with foreign language printed side-by-side and point-for-point with English translations.
- Extensive library of over 2,000 ED-specific titles available in most languages.
- All foreign language content is translated to read at the 5th grade level by native-speaking specialists.
- Ability to put custom content into Epic format.
- Content is updated semi-annually or more often if desired.
- All content ICD-10- ready.
- Content available for emergency department, inpatient, and ambulatory.??
|Spanish||Chest Pain Spanish|
|Chinese||Chest Pain Chinese
|French||Chest Pain French|
|Vietnamese||Chest Pain Vietnamese|
|Russian||Chest Pain Russian|
|Somali||Chest Pain Somali|
|Arabic||Chest Pain Arabic|
Discharge 1-2-3 is an Epic partner for multilingual discharge instructions and patient education content. Discharge 1-2-3 content has been selected by many discerning Epic hospitals, including Cleveland Clinic, Ohio State University, University of Wisconsin, UC San Diego, Dallas Children’s, and University of Arizona.
Contact Hugh Martin at email@example.com??or 847-805-6943 to learn more.