Discharge 1-2-3® Discharge Instruction Software
Discharge 1-2-3® provides multilingual ED discharge instructions software that works with:
- Client Server
Three of the top four hospitals in the US choose Discharge 1-2-3 for their emergency departments.
Discharge 1-2-3 software easily interfaces with all Meditech systems, and is now available for full integration into selected Meditech hospitals. It is customizable on the fly, and makes it easy to generate discharge instructions in multiple languages. Flexible and scalable, it can be interfaced or integrated with your Meditech system or used as a bridge or downtime solution.
Discharge 1-2-3 solutions are preferred by hospitals that seek:
- Ability to customize on the fly
- Patient-specific documents
- User-friendly interface
Contact Hugh Martin at email@example.com or 847-805-6940 for a demo or for specific content examples.
- Easy to customize on the fly.
- Lets you see more patients faster. Intuitive interface mirrors the workflow and guides the clinician through the discharge process in three simple steps.
- All document titles are available in English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, and Russian.
- Practicing physicians at leading national institutions write content for each care setting that is evidence-based and patient-specific, so you don’t need to make changes.
- Patient understanding is improved because content is written at a 5th grade reading level.
- Content is updated quarterly or more often if desired.
- Full interoperability
- Improved risk management
|Customization||Easy to customize on the fly|
|Editing||You can, but don’t have to|
|Intelligent search and indexing||Helps you find what you want faster|
|Multilingual||English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Russian, Somali|
|Reading level||Same across all topics at 5th grade level|
|Updates and review||Quarterly updates and on-demand; site can load new content|
Contact Hugh Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-805-6940 to learn more.