Discharge 1-2-3 debuted three new products at the Allscripts Client Experience (ACE) conference last week in Chicago:
- Composer eRx™ enhanced version of this award-winning software for Allscripts ED hospitals that seamlessly integrates Allscripts ePrescribe into discharge instructions workflow.
- Composer for Sunrise™ Composer™s easy and fast point and click customization and advanced integration will soon be available to Sunrise hospitals.
- Arabic language content – Arabic joins Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Russian, and Somali discharge instructions and patient education content available in bi-lingual format.
Dr. Chris Galassi, Discharge 1-2-3’s CEO and Product Director, presented on two topics:
- ePrescription Research and Usage in Allscripts ED, with Kathy Davis, Sr. Product Manager for Allscripts ePrescribe, on the conference’s Allscripts ED track.
- Discharge Instructions Research and Compliance, on the Sunrise track.
Reaction to the new products was very positive, as you can see by this post from a Sunrise user who visited the Discharge 1-2-3 booth and saw a demo of Composer:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions about Composer eRx for Allscripts ED, Composer for Sunrise, or Arabic content for discharge instructions and patient education.