Discharge 1-2-3® discharge instruction content is fully integrated into ED PulseCheck.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Residency Trained physicians write and edit topics to ensure they are evidence-based and patient-specific, so physicians don’t need to make changes.
- More than 2,300 topics for Emergency Medicine and Urgent Cares
- Available in English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French Canadian, Vietnamese, Korean, Farsi (Persian), and other languages on request. *
- Bi-lingual discharge instructions with foreign language printed side-by-side and point-for-point with English translations. *
- All documents rigorously edited to read at the 5th grade level to promote patient comprehension.
- Content is updated quarterly to annually to keep current.
- Content is compliant with The Joint Commission and CMS and is ICD-10-ready.
- Documents can be customized by end user.
Some of the most demanding sites in the US and internationally utilize Discharge 1-2-3 Content for Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care no matter what they use in other areas.
US Examples include: Cleveland Clinic, UCSD, Vanderbilt University, Inova Health, and hundreds of others.
Some International Examples Include: Cleveland Clinic, Abu Dhabi, Enfant Jesus, Montreal, CAN
Contact your Picis sales representative or Discharge 1-2-3 (firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-805-6943) for additional information.
Bilingual Content Examples
|Chest Pain Spanish
|Chest Pain Chinese
|Chest Pain French
|Chest Pain Vietnamese
|Chest Pain Russian
|Chest Pain Somali