System Integration. Designed to seamlessly work within a facility’s EMR, eliminating any login or authentication issues.
Unique Technologies. Award-winning, patent-pending technologies make it possible to create discharge instructions and patient education for exit care in multiple languages quickly.
- Intelligent Search and Browse – The software can locate instructions based on diagnosis, age, and gender, and can be browsed without knowing the exact term.
- Multilingual – Create patient-specific instructions and patient education in English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, and Russian.
Easy to Use. Designed by physician experts from leading institutions nationwide, practitioners in their respective specialties, the interface mirrors the discharge process and the way clinicians think.
- Point-and-Click Customization – Users can easily customize for individual clinical sites and physician-specific preferences.
- Physician-Specific Memory – Repeated instructions on frequent diagnoses are easy to save in as little as three clicks.
- Automated Medication Reconciliation – Pulls patient’s home meds into the system and reconciles in seconds.
Patient-Specific and Evidence-Based. Gold standard content document libraries improve quality of care, reduce the risk of litigation and medication errors, and improve patient satisfaction.
- Professionally Written – Physician experts practicing in their respective specialties from leading institutions write the clinical content.
- Compliant and Easy to Read – We write instructions at a 5th-6th grade reading level. Legal experts rigorously review the clinical content for liability and risk management issues.
- Extensive Libraries – Instructions and Education for Inpatient, Emergency Medicine, and Ambulatory. Emergency Medicine library alone includes more than 2,000 instructions.
Frequent Updates – We update and modify clinical content continuously.